Meditation is man's thirst for the Infinite Real, Eternal Real and Absolute Real. – Sri Chinmoy
Meditation Princeton – Free Class Schedule
Meditation classes have been offered freely in the Princeton area for a number of years.
We welcome all seekers on their path towards inner discovery, sharing meditation techniques for every day living.
To learn more about our meditation classes or the Sri Chinmoy Meditation Group in Princeton kindly call Ginny and Tom Cusack
Meditation Workshop FAQ
Q. What type of meditation do you teach?
A. We offer “heart center” meditation. This a method wherein we calm the mind using proven meditation techniques in order to enter the spiritual heart. It is one of the fastest ways of making spiritual progress. More …
Meditation techniques we offer
- Breathing techniques – how conscious breathing can transform thought and emotion
- Mantra – how repeating a single spiritual word or phrase calms the mind
- Heart meditation – how to concentrate on the heart center (chakra) for fastest progress
- Visualization techniques – how guided group meditations expand individual practice
- Illumining life habits – how to break the cycle of negative thinking
Members of the Sri Chinmoy Centre Who Give Meditation Classes
Princeton Sri Chinmoy Group
The Princeton Sri Chinmoy Group meets regularly for meditation sessions throughout the year. More soon.